Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the difference between a Will and an Enduring Power of Attorney?
2. What decisions can an Attorney make on my behalf?
3. Can my Attorney charge for their services?
4. I have already appointed an Attorney, do I also need to appoint a Substitute
Decision-Maker and why?
5. What happens if my Attorney or Substitute Decision-Maker dies?
6. If I move interstate will my Enduring Power of Attorney and Advance Care
Directive still apply?
7. What can I do if I discover that my appointed Attorney had taken my money
without my consent?