top of page
Alliance for the Prevention of Elder Abuse
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What happens if I don’t have an Advance Care Directive in place and I am not able to make my own decisions?
2. What kind of disagreements can arise about an Advance Care Directive?
3. Who can help my Substitute Decision-Makers, relatives or friends resolve a conflict about my health, accommodation or personal issues?
4. How will my voice be heard during a conflict?
5. What if there is a dispute about my decision making capacity?
bottom of page